ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sandy Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:46:39 -0700
I am debating about this, but I would like you all to pray for me as this is
not the first time she has taken money and she has taken from credit cards,
etc., etc.  I am kind of bordering on, personally, that she should not live
here any more because things are really no different now.  Sometimes you
just get sick of it.  I think, Kathy, you could probably understand my
feelings.  I think, that at the age of 56, I should be able to put my purse
down and not have money stolen out of it.  She has also taken money from our
debit card and other credit cards and I just don't understand nor have much
of a heart for her any more.  Our friend, Keith, who will be at this
meeting, is also wondering if she shouldn't be made to be out on her own.
Please pray.

Sandy