ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:39:26 -0600
There's been more than once my driver and I had to go back to the soda
storage cause I forgot to load up a particular building lol. Actually last
year I became quite concerned. I use a voice recorder to note my needs at a
building. For example I might say...

"Davee Library Coke I need case of Coke, case of Diet Coke, half cherry
Coke" and etc. I found I was saying the wrong building at times and
sometimes even calling a Coke machine a Pepsi machine and etc. Stress can
do this too, although I didn't feel stresssed at that time. Either I was so
bored with the day to day task that I was drifting off to other thoughts
while doing that and not being a good multitasker or something.

Brad

Brad
At 08:27 PM 11/8/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Brad,
>That is a great joke.
>Sometimes I feel like I need to write everything down too.
>
>I am only old sometimes, depending on when you ask me.
>Virgie and Hoshi

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!