C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:08:38 -0500
From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Now, I'm really wondering...do you mean a third of your sampling will
have average IQs, a third will have below-average IQs and so forth?
Or do you mean this is a rule of thumb for the CP population as a
whole?   What exactly is your hypothesis?

When I was in grad school, the sampling had to be truly random, with
a control group to test it against.  Perhaps things have changed a
great deal in the social sciences since I was a MS candidate?

Kat