BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"B-P Golden Oldies: \"Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 20:54:52 -0700
Christopher,  I must say, you do get into the damnedest things.  What
happened, the poodle, or whatever breed it was your daughter wheedled you
into buying, have an "unfortunate accident" or is it just lonely and you
want a pet for it?

There was a mouse in the hall this morning that I'd have gladly sent you,
and I guarantee it would have eaten nary a crumb.  Stiff as a board it was,
guess at least one of the cats is doing its job.  But the cats are so
darned well fed the mouse wasn't eaten.  Maybe they scared it to death.
Ruth