From:
richabec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:41:55 -0600

Good news -  I checked the Smoothie King  website today.  They now have
gluten addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions!

They say to avoid wheat germ and the slim and trim powder.

They recommend 4 flavors:  Angel Food, Light and Fluffy, Lemon Twist, and
Peach Slice.  They also advise telling the server you have to avoid gluten
so that extra precautions can be taken.

They do call this a gluten allergy.  The terminology may bother some people
but I am thrilled to see gluten addressed on the website.  Three years ago
they were very vague when I called about this issue.

Things are getting better!

Becky