Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:22:09 -0500

Thanks to all who responded. I really appreciate the help, especially over a holiday.

The verdict: Everyone said that Claritin is gf, but one person warned about having had a very adverse side effect.

Following are some specific responses received:

>Subject: Re: Claritin.com -- Product Question -- All Claritin [#629353]
>Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:40:09 +0000 (GMT)
>
>Dear [      ],
>
>Thank you for your interest in Claritin.
>
>All forms of Claritin are naturally gluten free.
>
>Again, thank you for contacting us.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Jim
>Claritin Consumer Relations
 Oh, please beware of the claritin reditabs, I took one and had to call the paramedics!!  I was having trouble breathing.  A side effect of that stuff is "bronchial spasms" which makes it difficult to breathe.
My pharmacist checked the ingredients for me and
pronounced it g.f. about a year ago. I didn't react
to it ( and I'm extremely sensitive) but it also
didn't help my allergy nearly as much as the
children's liquid form (no pseudephedrine) that I
usually take.
Yes they are GF - I verifed with the company 2 mnths ago before I gave them to my daughter.  She has taken them with no adverse reactions.
yeah, we use them all the time