From:
Sarah Huntington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Huntington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:06:07 -0800

Hi.  I subscribe to the celiac listserv, although I am not a celiac myself.
I am working with a woman diagnosed with celiac disease who runs a wheatfree
restaurant.  She also sells product retail from her location.  She wants to
go into wholesale production and has asked our firm, Mindgarden Group, to
help her develop a production and marketing concept that she can present to
potential investors.

We are at a point where we need to ask potential consumers what your needs
are.

Would you be interested in having a half hour, one-on-one phone conversation
with us on such things as:

-What you buy

-What is available that you don't buy and why (taste? Cost? Shelf life?)

-What you would like to see in the market that doesn't exist -Estimated
frequency of purchase?

I would like to line up about 50 adults to talk with initially.  If you
would care to participate, please email me with some convenient times for me
to call and remember to send a phone number where you can be reached.  If
that makes you nervous, you could make the call, but then you are bearing
the cost of the call.

Kind regards,

Sarah Huntington

Mindgarden Group