Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:08:28 -0500

Salt Lake City Gluten Intolerance Group®
2809 E. Commonwealth Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT  84109
website: www.gfutah.org

January 9, 2006

Dear Friends of the Gluten Intolerance Group:

I’m excited and pleased to invite you to the Gluten Intolerance Group
national education conference to be held this year in Salt Lake City, June
9-11, at the Sheraton City Centre Hotel.  It promises to be an
enlightening gathering with much to offer each of us.

We will learn the latest news about managing gluten intolerance, have an
opportunity to sample the newest gluten-free foods provided by exhibitors,
hear world-renowned experts discuss the latest medical research, learn new
tips for preparing gluten-free grains, and glean work and travel tips for
a successful gluten-free diet. There are activities for children and teens
and many opportunities for us to network with and learn from celiacs and
those who are gluten sensitive from across the country.

Here are important details:

&#8722;Register online at www.gluten.net or call GIG for a registration form in
the mail at (206) 246-6652. Register by May 20th for the early bird
discount.

&#8722;Arrange your hotel room at the Sheraton City Centre Hotel, 150 West 500
South, Salt Lake City, UT 84101.  Request the $99 room rate for GIG
attendees www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton (801) 401-2000 or 800-325-3535

I hope you will consider a vacation while you are in the beautiful state
of Utah. While you are here, you can visit Salt Lake City’s historic
downtown and enjoy the city’s breathtaking mountain setting. See the 2002
Olympic Winter Games venues, hear the world-famous Mormon Tabernacle
Choir, go golfing, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, or bird
watching at the Great Salt Lake (an extraordinary dead sea). If you have
the time, you can drive to any of eight recreation-rich canyons that
surround our city, or visit Park City a famous ski resort town, or
experience the 10 national parks which are within a day’s drive of Salt
Lake City.  Contact the Salt Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau to learn
more about Utah: 800-541-4955 or on the web at www.visitsaltlake.com.

The Salt Lake City Branch of the Gluten Intolerance Group couldn’t be more
pleased to invite you to our beautiful city. Feel free to contact me
directly should you have any questions. (801) 486-4140. We’ll see you in
June!

Best regards,

Marcie Coda
Salt Lake City Branch Manager

(Sent by Betty Barfield, Chairman, BADC, GIG)