From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 07:11:57 -0500

Hi Everyone!

I just bought Dr. Green's book this past weekend.  It is definitely a book
EVERY celiac should own! It is on sale at http://www.amazon.com right now
for $15.61 but definitely worth the full cost.  If you click on my web page
(link below) then you can get an idea of the contents. I have listed all of
the chapter headers. I also think we should all send Dr. Green a huge THANK
YOU! I remember so desperately wanting a book like this when I was first
diagnosed a little over 2 years ago.

My web-page:

http://www.charlotte-celiac-
connection.org/Celiac_Disease_A_Hidden_Epidemic.html

I also have a link from my home page (picture of the book lower left side)
as well as several other pages, if for some reason the above link doesn't
work.

Invest in you today...:>)

Warm Regards,
Janet Kline