From:
Tamara Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamara Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:20:47 -0800

I sent a message to Wolfgang Puck's Worldwide, praising their Chicken Tortilla soup which I stock up on frequently at my local grocery store.  Following is their reply, listing additional gluten-free Puck's soups, which I thought members of this list might be interested in.  I do not know, nor did I ask, if the facility in which these soups are made is dedicated or not, as they do produce gluten-containing products as well, so there may be a cross-contamination issue for some of you.  To contact them yourself for further information, go to www.wolfgangpucksoup.com.

Quote:

Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, the company that manages licensing of the trademark Wolfgang PuckŪ in media, packaged foods, and consumer cooking products, forwarded your e-mail to us at Country Gourmet Foods, the distributors of Wolfgang Puck's soups.

Thank you for letting us know of your favorable experience with our soups.  Wolfgang Puck's Soup is a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your hunger at any meal.

Country Gourmet Foods, as the supplier of Wolfgang Puck's Soup, is dedicated to being a high quality, customer-responsive company.  We wish to hear all comments about our soups and are always delighted to hear from a satisfied customer.

In addition to the Chicken Tortilla Soup, these varieties are also gluten free:  Roast Chicken with Wild Rice, Hearty Lentil & Vegetables,  Spicy Seven Bean with Italian Sausage, Creamy Clam Chowder with Bay Shrimp, New England Clam Chowder, Roast Chicken w/Rice & Rosemary (formerly Grilled Chicken w/Rice), Organic Thick Hearty Lentil & Vegetables, Organic Chicken with Wild Rice, Organic Creamy Butternut Squash, Organic Tortilla, Organic Spicy Bean, Organic French Onion, and Organic Split Pea, BUT PLEASE CHECK THE LABELS OF EACH INDIVIDUAL VARIETY BECAUSE WE OCCASIONALLY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS BY CHANGING INGREDIENTS.