From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:15:53 -0500

A local healthfood store (Carb Cutters in Mt. Laurel) unfortunately closed up. They used to carry a brand of cheese "crackers"  that were gf and delicious. I have not seen them anywhere else and never wrote down the brand name. They only contained cheese and herbs or garlic or other spices. They were very lacey. They looked and tasted like the cheese that rolls off the side of a pizza and crisps up.

They came in a square plastic container, about 20 three inch "crackers" to a box and cost about $5.99 or 6.99 each box. Not cheap, as I recall.

I'm trying to hunt them down because they were really good....didn't taste like a healthfood product. They were a hit with my non-celiac guests.

Any ideas? (Don't suggest other products, please. I'm looking for this specific item and hope to find out where else I can get it.)

Thank you.

Lin

*******
*******