Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:02:53 -0600

Unfortunately, I caused a few people to wonder what was wrong with me that I
would ask about black olives.  Well, I could vaguely remember something
about olives and because I was feeding other celiacs, I just wanted to be
sure and I needed to know really soon-company not open at the time to ask.
As some said, if they are marinated, it could be a problem and that might be
what I had heard.  I have been researching and learning about celiac for a
while now but I will never assume if I am in doubt and could make others
sick.

Probably what brings me to this is:  please be sensitive to others asking.
The following e-mail I received from the listserv group didn't make me feel
very good.  I DO try and use common sense.  I use enough common sense to
care about others well being.  To all of you, please have a great day.

Why would you think black olives are not gluten free?  Did you read the
label?  check with the company?  Please, use common sense.

Sharon