From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:46:13 -0800

New from Triumph Dining!

The Essential Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide

Featuring:

** 3,800+ Restaurants Recommended by Other Celiacs

** 80+ Gluten Free Lists from National Chains

** Strategies for Dining Out Safely

The Restaurant Guide is 270+ pages and covers all 50
states.

The Essential Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide is on its
way to the printer and will be shipping in early
January. We’re putting the finishing touches on our
revamped website and will begin taking limited
pre-sale orders in mid-December at a discounted price
of only $18.95 (regular price: $20.95).

To get in on this limited time offer, just reply to
this e-mail message, and I will notify you when the
exclusive pre-sale period begins.

Have a great holiday season!

Sincerely,

Ross Cohen