From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:33:01 -0500

I had this at our office Thanksgiving feast. I'm not sure of the exact can sizes. It was great.

one can whole cranberries/whole berry sauce (about 12-15oz size)
one can Mandarin orange pieces (about 8oz size can)
one apple peeled, cored, diced
handful of nuts...walnuts were used

Mix well. Store refrigerated.
I couldn't believe how sweet it was without any sugar added.

The woman who made it said the recipe also called for shredded coconut, but she left it out. We all liked it without the coconut, and coconut is high in cholesterol.

Lin