Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:08:50 +0000

Hello all,
I am looking for a restaurant as close to west 87th st as possable. Or, if anyone has a better idea for a place to stay nearer your favorite Gluten Free Friendly establishment I am all ears. We found flights on Jet Blue for 39 dollars each way from Naples Florida. My daughter is Gluten free as well as dairy free. Thank you all for your wonderful helpful information on a daily basis. I don't know what I would have done over the past 10 years without you.
Nancy Neal
Naples, Florida,
Formally of Rochester, NY