From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:13:17 -0700

Hi, listmates!

I wrote to Neutrogena to inquire about their GF products and the response was prompt!  They attached their entire GF list in Excel format, if anyone would like to have the list, they can e-mail me.

I've been using their products on and off for years, but with the way companies list ingredients chemically, it's nice to know for sure if something is GF.

Kelli in WY

*******
*******