Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:59:00 -0600

I received this yesterday from Coca-Cola.  I specifically asked about the
new Black Cherry Vanilla Coke.  Although that was not addressed I thought
others might be interested in their pretty specific response.

We are able to confirm that Coca-Cola classic, caffeine free Coca-Cola
classic, Coca-Cola C2, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Diet Coke with Lemon,
caffeine free Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite Zero, cherry Coke, Fresca,
Minute Maid Light Lemonade and our 100% juice products (without added
ingredients) are gluten free.

Additionally, we can tell you that all of our other products meet Codex's
definition of gluten-free, which is currently less than 200 ppm (parts per
million) (0.02%) gluten. Codex is in the process of reviewing this standard
and we are monitoring the progress closely. At this time the U.S. Food and
Drug Administration does not have a regulatory definition of gluten-free.

We can assure you that the exact amount of gluten in these products is very
low - perhaps even zero. Some minor ingredients in these products are
manufactured from plants that gluten-sensitive people could react to, so we
are unable to state categorically that they are totally gluten-free even
though they may have undetectable levels of gluten in them. The Codex
guideline provides a very low threshold for gluten content. However,
extremely gluten-sensitive individuals should discuss consumption of these
products with their health care provider.

We hope that this information is helpful. Should you have additional
questions or comments, please visit our website again.

Jeffrey

Industry and Consumer Affairs

The Coca-Cola Company