Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:07:06 -0500
7bit

Last week we went to visit the IL's in Naples, FL.   On one of the
nights we went to a Persian restaurant called Bha! Bha!.

I just want to share our very positive experience at the restaurant.
We handed our waiter our Triumph dining card (amended for 3 of us who
have multiple food allergies) and explained our problem.

He checked with the chef, then went through each item on the menu and
told us which one was safe and which one wasn't.    There was a fair
amount of hidden soy sauce on the menu and he told us about every bit
of it.

We had a splendid meal and no one got sick which is quite a feat for
our family.

The waiter then asked for the dining card to show the other staff as
this was the first time he had seen one such as this.  They knew
about celiac but said that they had not seen a card that explained it
so well.  The Triumph dining cards I bought have been a good
investment and have traveled the world with us.  We were initially
using the CSA cards but had a lot of confusion, that confusion has
abated since we started using the exceptionally clear Triumph dining
ones (I especially recommend the Ethnic ones)

Sherene in Norfolk