Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:55:21 EST

www.silly-yak.com
Shirts. Hats. Totes. Awareness. Fun!
************************
Make that special someone smile on Valentine's Day with an awareness raising
shirt, hat or tote!
It's easy and fun, with the original T-shirt company for Celiac's and their
loving supporters --
THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY

From now until February 15th save 15% on every item -- and shipping is FREE!
Go to www.silly-yak.com and enter code SAVEFEB at checkout and 15%   will be
deducted from your order.

SAVE on T-shirts for kids, teens and adults, baseball hats
and energy efficient tote bags including:
GLUTEN - FREE * ME
GLUTEN FREE - GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Our classic SILLY YAK/CELIAC shirts
and more!
All of our products are high quality 100% cotton and come in a variety of
colors and sizes.

***Book shopping has never been easier!***
Check out our CELIAC BOOKS page in association with AMAZON.com featuring
listings of over three dozen helpful cookbooks and kids books and info related to
Celiac Disease.

The Marino Family wishes you all a healthy winter and a lovely Valentine's
Day!
SPREAD THE WORD by GETTING DRESSED!

Sincerely,
The Marino Family