Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:57:45 -0500

This month at Glutenfreeda.com we have so much going on it's hard to know
where to start!  For all of you who have considered subscribing to
Glutenfreeda.com, the on-line cooking magazine featuring over 3800 gluten-
free recipes (plus much more), but just weren't sure - now's the time!
This month we are offering every person who signs up for an annual
subscription a FREE Triumph dining card!  Glutenfreeda.com will help you
in your kitchen and your free Triumph dining card will help you when you
dine out!

Also this month we are honored to have Cindy Kaplan from Enjoy Life Foods
as one of our featured guests.  Cindy has some great ideas on how to put
nutrition back into your gluten-free and/or allergen free diet!  In
conjunction with our free dining card giveaway, Triumph dining has some
great tips for eating out - learn how to get the most out of your gluten-
free dining and stay safe.

In honor of Valentine's Day we have some fabulous, perhaps even a little
sinful, desserts perfect for that special person - all gluten-free, of
course! For those in eager anticipation of the big game, we have great
tips, recipe ideas and even a Superbowl menu to help make your game day
party a big hit!  Also featured this month we have great, gluten-free
crockpot recipes - perfect for busy families!  And finally, we had so many
people rave about Nancy Baker's last on-line cooking class on dumplings -
we are excited to have her back again as our guest chef.  This month Nancy
Baker, author of Globally Gluten-free, brings us a great on-line class on
making gluten-free crescent rolls.  Let's also not forget,
Glutenfreeda.com is one of the few places (so far) for you to get your
hands on those talked about "Real Cookies"!  "Real cookies" are pre-
formed, refrigerated cookie dough that taste exactly like real cookies -
no more gritty texture, no more crumbly cookies - finally a gf cookie is
here that your whole family will want!

There has never been a better time to subscribe (or give a gift
subscription) to Glutenfreeda.com!  Don't forget if you sign up for an
annual subscription or give a gift subscription in the month of February
we'll send you a free Triumph Dining card! For more information come by
and visit us at www.glutenfreeda.com.

*******
*******