From:
Mona's Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mona's Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:39:35 -0800

*****************AD: MONA'S GLUTEN FREE******************

  With Mona's you have the Gluten Free baking basics covered by having great mixes for breads, pastries, cookies and cakes, with these doors open up to a world of new ways of baking, cooking and even thinking.  Take a traditional family recipe and use our great products to replace the glutinous items you are denied by living Gluten Free.  For instance, if your recipe requires a 'pastry crust' use our fantastic Bread/Roll & Pastry Mix to prepare a pie crust that even the most discerning chef would declare 'beautifully flaky'.  If you want to make something wonderful for your Gluten Free Valentine check out our new recipe for Mona's Decadent Fudge Brownies (just added to our website recipe pages).

  Please visit our website today and browse through our recipe pages.  You'll find lots of helpful tips like step by step instructions on preparing many of our products and lots of great recipe ideas.   Shop at our secure internet store, enter our contest for a monthly give away of a Gift Certificate for Mona's and sign up to receive our free E-Newsletter.  This month's E-News recipes include:

Coconut Tofu with Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce

Cinnamon Coffee Cake

Mona's Decadent Fudge Brownies

  We'd also like to let you know that a great company called GlutenSmart http://www.glutensmart.com is now carrying all of Mona's Mixes.  Visit them today to check out the great selection of Gluten Free products they offer.  Sign up for Mona's E-news and you'll receive information about a special coupon for use on the GlutenSmart website good for the month of February for Mona's customers!

  We look forward to serving you soon.  Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or comments regarding our company or its products.

  Cheers,

Lisa aka Mona

Mona's Gluten Free

13422 NE 177th Pl.