Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 05:30:05 -0500

Just in time for the holiday cooking season, I am publishing a new website
with recipes and product reviews.  "Alice's Excellent Pancake Recipe" is
posted there
along with many other interesting recipes.

Reviews of gluten free products will save you the expense of
trying a product only to find it is not edible.  We try it first here, and
if we like it we will put up a review.

Only the good stuff, and only gluten free!

http://www.gfzing.com

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this new gluten free website!
Please leave a comment at the website...

Alice