From:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:25:37 -0600

Our Cinnamon Streusel is still our customers favorite mix.  But, they also have other mixes that they purchase regularly and often give us great ideas for changing them up to create an entirely different taste.  Our Biscuit Mix can be used for a Pizza crust, our Rice Muffins have such a wonderful texture and are used by many as their bread substitute.  The Muffins are great with dried or fresh fruit mixed in the batter or a spoonful of jelly or fruit dipped in the center of the batter and covered with the batter and baked for a sweet surprise center. Our pie crust mix is wonderful and tender. Our pancake mix makes a great lazy day cobbler.  Please visit us at www.marlenesmixes.com  or call us at (903) 839-3892  We're temporarily paying half of the shipping with a $50.00 order.  Have a wonderful and safe February.Marlene with Marlene's Mixes

*******
*******