From:
Mary Falteisek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Falteisek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:59:24 -0500

I want to thank each and everyone that wrote to me!! It meant so much that you all took the time to write!!  I made a mistake when I wrote last time Brit(17 years old) was diagnosed in March not May sorry! She finally told me this weekend that she is not eating cause her tummy hurts when she eats! She did not want to tell me because since Jan. she has had so many test done and so many dr. visits she didn't want any more! I'm waiting for the Dr. to call back to see what he thinks! Though last time I talked to him he told me he found out what was wrong with her and that was that!(Even though she was still really sick!) So not sure what he will do now! She also has had Graves Dieses for about three years! Have not weighted her for awhile she was skinny before she got sick, and really needs to put the weight on!
Thanks again for all your e-mails and am trying to respond to as many as I can!
My oldest daughter(19 years old) blood work can back last week as  positive for Celiac! She has an appt. with a GI. Dr. on Mon.!
Thanks Again for all your help!!!
Mary