From:
Bob Levey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:45:57 -0500

SO WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GOING IN 2006 ? ? ?

Join us on one of our Gluten-free Getaways right here in the good old
USA or around-the-world.

Check out our website HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM for details.

PLEASE NOTICE:

1)  One of our woman members registered for the Safari In Kenya
would like to have a roommate to save the "single supplement"
charge.

2)  We also have a gentleman member who would like a roommate
for the Ireland & Scotland Gluten-free Tour.

On all of our Gluten-free Getaways we'll make a best effort to help
participants to find roommates to save the additional costs of traveling
alone.

Gluten-free GETAWAYS OFFERED FOR MEMBERS IN 2006:

*  Club Med Turkoise Winter Getaway II - Turks & Caicos Islands
FEB 11~18     How are you spending your Valentine's Day?

*  Ireland & Scotland Gluten-free Tour -  MAY 5~15
What more can we say?

*  Victoria, BC Tour & Alaska Cruise aboard Holland America's
m/s Veendam    MAY 26~JUN 4         Or abbreviated version !

*  Club Med Sandpiper FAMILY Getaway II - Port St Lucie, FL
JUL 8~15     Prime-Time All-Inclusive Family Resort

*  Safari In Kenya II - The Mass Migration
JUL 22~AUG 3      ONLY FIVE (5) SPACES REMAINING

*  Grand Orient Tour II - China, Thailand & Cambodia
OCT 14~29       Details To Be Announced

*  mini Getaways - Let us know where and when you would like to
go.  We'll be announcing these in the next month or so.

WORKSHOPS COMING UP IN JANUARY:

Jan 14      Oakland, CA                1-5 p.m.
Jan 28      Pompano Beach, FL     1-5 p.m.

MEMBERSHIP

If you'd like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our
Quarterly Newsletter - Discounts on Workshops - 1st Availability
for our Getaways and other benefits - Please send your check for
$40 Annual Membership to:

Bob & Ruth's   22 Breton Hill Rd  Ste 1B   Pikesville,  MD 21208

If you have any questions please give us a call at 410-486-0292.

CHECK OUR OUR WEBSITE HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM