From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:09:09 -0500
Hi Listers, I sold one of these a couple of months ago, and several on this
list emailed me re more info,  I know of two of you, Tom B and Angelo S, but
there were more than that, and your names and addresses slipped my mind.
Here's an add from 11-26 from www.eham.net concerning one with extra acs for
what sounds like a great price.  And if you miss this one, the price for the
basic mp1 unit according to their add on qth.com is now 99.95 which is $20
less than usual.
Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.
Add]

Date
Posted by
Category

Nov 26, 2005

KA3NXN

HF Antennas

Super Antennas MP-1

detail/188057

Portable 40Meter-2Meter antenna. Great for backpacking or camping. I am
including the tripod & extra sections to make the antenna more efficient. I
have
worked Japan & Australia from central VA with this antenna and my 706. I
paid $200.00 for the entire setup. I will let it go for $80.00 plus
shipping.
Check out the website: http://www.superantennas.com/

Phone: 434-979-8544   Email: