NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:34:34 EST
Thanks to all the folks who related their experiences with eliminating
milk/decreasing depression.  They gave me hope.  I have all the health problems
people have mentioned ("the blues," "foggy head," migraine headaches, digestive
issues, upper respiratory infections, and pretty severe asthma).  I'm wondering
how long it takes for the symptoms to disappear once the milk has been
eliminated?  Is there a "detox" period?  I've been on a no-milk diet for 3 days and
still feel pretty lousy (the asthma is especially bad, but perhaps that has
more to do with the cold weather here in NYC than the milk).  As someone else
said, all I want to do is sleep.  I've missed 2 days of work and am going back
tomorrow, regardless of how I feel.

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

Bonnie