CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
GEOFFREY PALMER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:34:51 -0700
Well, since we have nothing but centrist/populist vote whores for candidates
(instead of leaders), if the majority of the US population fancies grade
scale voting as a way to have more fun (people like voting AGAINST things
not just for them) at the booth, then the candidates will jump on the
bandwagon to chase the "issue votes". Call in the anarchist spin doctors to
sell the idea to the masses...(irony intended). Until we can bring about a
total shift in consciousness (my main focus), let's use their systems
against them.  Hey, Napster took the country by storm, with no advertising
at all! Grassroots word of mouth (or as corporations so fondly call it
"viral marketing") still works.
geo-free