C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:21:21 -0700
When my sister, brother and I were 6,5, and 4 respectively, we were
playing hide and seek with the neighbor kids, and mom or dad had left
the trunk open on the car after getting something out.  We decided it'd
be a cool place for all of us to hide, especially if we pulled the trunk
closed.  After what seemed like forever (probably 15 minutes), we
decided that our friends weren't going to find us, and tried to open the
trunk, which had latched!  We all started yelling at the top of our
lungs, and mom finally heard us about 10 minutes later.  We were all
scared, but probably perfectly safe, since it was a cool day, and there
were places light got in the trunk, so air could too.

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950