C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marylou Cockins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:02:18 -0500
Hi Kristina, My name is Marylou and I have an 8 yr old daughter with CP.
I've been doing HBOT with her since the age of 2 yrs.  If your looking for a
miracle you won't find any in this treatment but what you will find are
small and gradual improvements. To my husband and I these are great because
any improvement is better than nothing. We do our treatments here not far
from our home in Ontario, Canada but there are centres all across the
continent. When combined with conductive education they both compliment each
other. If you need more info I'd be more than happy to help.