C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:10:28 -0800
hi jr, well, I am on and off most evenings from 4 pm to midnight.  I also
have mcs... frustrating when people that work for me change their shampoo
or laundry soap... and try  finding unscented hair products!

i work with  an alternative body work called feldenkrais; the past six
months been working on "unhooking" my body movements when I talk, and it
has worked very well.  and 20 years ago kept me walking an extra ten years,
then I kept falling so went into a chair, been in chair 8 years, but I told
her I want to start working on walking again this fall. so, we'll see.
anyway, it's a gentle, non invasive bbodywork that retrains the brain to
have the body move easier. Look up moshe feldenkrais / www.feldenkrais.com
oh, you won't need a diagnosis for this.

Where  do you live? I'm in Oakland CA

"What is real but compassion, as we move from birth to death?"
~~Greg Brown~~