C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:38:39 -0500
Have Benjamin move to Texas. The Texas Legislature would probably fund a
project in the Big Bend country.
That's where there is NO water! That's because they attend to wverything but
running the state.They are building a huge interstate to by-pass Austin, due
to traffic on I-35. Now they are arguing about naming it the Williie Nelson
Turnpike. Molly Ivans where are you?

Bobby