BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with 72 subscribers - and falling like a stone.
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:51:40 -0500
I suspect the issue is moot as I've put on about 100 pounds in the last 25-odd years so the suit would be quite a struggle to get on now.  I learned it really does help if you use talcum powder to help it slide on (this was the old style suit witout the fabric on the inside and out, just rubber).  The guy looked to be shorter than me but bigger around.  The first day I got the upper part on and let it go at that.  After I almost went hypothermic (as it was I pretty much lost all feeling in my legs) I decided I'd better use the pants the next day.  That made all the difference.