From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:05:04 -0400
I've  never had that problem nor has my mother, or a close family friend who
run their laptops every bit hard as the average laptop. My desktop however,
lost the hard drive I believe and I can't afford to fix it right now so I'll
have to do more fancy footwork, or use my laptop like I'm doing now, for a
few months. I'm going to see what I can work out.