From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:33:31 -0400
Hi List,

This is a bit of a delicate question--since I don't want to reveal the name of the individual involved (...and it most certainly was not me.)  This guy was a member in good standing of Echo Link and had authorization for a few years.  A month or so ago, he came home inebriated and got silly on Echo link.  He put a rather offensive message in his on air/introduction window and it was seen all over the system for several hours.  Although he was never notified formally, the next time he tried logging in, he received the message that his callsign was not authorized.

How can he get back on Echo Link?  Just who can he contact to rectify the situation?

Thanks in advance.

The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism