From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:24:59 -0700
Hi list:
I just posted a review on the TW1 talking watt/swr meter from LDG
electronics on the eham.net product review site.
I think it might be a very good idea for everyone who is registered with
eham and who has a tw1 to get over there and post a review...mine was the
first one posted, and i am not sure i gave a complete or totally accurate
portrayal of the unit...ive only had it for a couple months so haven't
really put it through any tough work yet.

I would appreciate anyone going over and checking it out, and letting me
know if it stacks up to what the meter can really do, or if it gives enough
pertanent information about the meter itself.
73
Colin, V A6BKX