From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:49:38 -0500
Hi Ron, it sounds like a combination of leaky cable systems, possibly poor
electrical grounding, some pesky squirrells, and who knows what else.  Folks
on this list have ceartainly given some very interesting perspectives and
suggestions.  One other question, do you interfere with their stuff using an
HT without outdoor antenna? Danny.