From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:56:00 -0500
Hi Richard, check this link in Harvey's original posting on the list, Danny.

 Visit us on the web at

http://ScreenlessPhone.Com

to learn more!

 Take our audio tour and hear for yourself the outstanding speech quality

 of the Owasys 22C.

 Learn about its features and ease of use.

 The Owasys 22C works right out of the box.

 Turn it on and everything talks:

 No software to download

 No need for sighted assistance setting it up.

 This is a special, limited time offer from Capital Accessibility.

 With no

 eligibility forms to fill out, and no rebates  to wait for, ordering the

 Owasys 22C is now as easy as using it.

 Please feel free to forward this announcement anywhere you think
appropriate.