From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 22:26:45 -0800
You can go to;

www.handiham.org

They have the application there as a text file.  You can download the
textfile, open it in notepad, fill it out, and Email it back to
them.  The ap gives you the opportunity to pay with a credit card, so
you can do the whole process independently, without filling out any
paper forms.  When I called them, and spoke to Nancy, she didn't give
me the option of doing the form over the phone.  She said that she
could either mail me the forms, or she told me how to do it using the
form on the web site.  i suggested that it would be neat if they had
a web form that could be filled out on line, but she said that they
didn't have the funds to hire someone to develop such a form.  This
sounded strange, but at least they do offer a way that blind persons
can do the application without sighted help or dealing with paper
forms, mailing, etc.

Andy