From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:39:21 -0500
Scott:

Thanks very much for the very kind offer.

I have the k1000 scanning software here, plus an HP scanner, and had thought
of doing that myself.  I guess my main question was how much cleaning up of
the scanned file would be necessary after the initial scanning was done.

Paul, from this list, has contacted an inside person at the ARRL, and I have
contacted some ARRL folks also, so let's see first what happens there before
we go to too much trouble with the scanning offer.

Again, though, thanks very much, Scott.

It's offers like yours that make this list so great.

Will keep everyone posted, because if this book is somehow available
electronically, I'm sure others would enjoy it as well.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ