From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:42:26 -0500
Hi Gary:

No, I have no problem with RF getting into the weather console receiver.
Now, remember that the frequency the weather station uses is 433.900 MHz.
If I worked high power on 440, it could be a problem, I suppose.
I should try it sometime.
I use Window-eyes so can not speak for Jaws.
I think it would be O.K.
The software I use is:

FreeWX-Wi

which is a free program on the internet.
Do a google search for it and you will find it, I'm sure.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
73
Lowell  W8QIY