From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:23:47 000
HI folks,
ONe of the things I lost in the hurricane that I really miss
is my Sharp talking calculator clock.  Anybody got a
suggestion for currently available talking calculators?
Clock function or anything else is irrelevant, but another
talking calculator would sure be handy, especially when
doing my figures at the end of each month for ARRL.  I'm
fairly good at math in my head, but there are those times
when that little box is sure missed.

73 de nf5b

Richard WEbb,
Electric SPider Productions,