From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:00:50 -0500
Hi Ron, I actually have been working in this file for a while, and the
frequencies are in the various cells, and they are displayed in a really
strange exponential format such as 1.41E+08 but then when you look in the
cell the frequency is actually displayed as the freq without the decimal
point, and then three zeros after the last digita.