From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:14:39 -0500
Hi Phil,

I live in southwestern Michigan and I can here no digital A M stations here
during the day. Several months ago, the station in Cincinnati was running
intermittent digital at night on 1530khz and it wiped out the stations on
both 1520 and 1540 when the digital was running.  Personally, I'm hoping
that digital A M does not come to my area as its bandwidth requirements are
ridiculous unless the A M band plan is changed.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.