From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 23:29:38 -0600
kevin:
with wb6lzv-l you can get into the chat window by setting your cursor on the
send button at the bottom of the screen and clicking on it, then when the
chat window pops up you can just enter the frequency in megahertz and it
will change the receiver...takes a few seconds.
you can type in U or L or A or F for the various modes, and CW i would
imagine as well.
That particular receiver goes up into the 2M band as well...never checked
how high it can actually go...and i have checked my HF signal on it several
times....not sure if the antenna its using for HF is all that great though.
I think the receiver control on echolink is generally done this way through
the chat window.
73
Colin, V A6BKX