From:
Jerry Berrier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:20:53 -0400
Recently I was invited via an e-mail to join a closed group on Yahoo.  The
message said I had 30 days to subscribe.

When I followed the instructions to join, I came up against a CAPTCHA, the
graphical image of letters.  There was a link for visually impaired users.
I clicked on it, followed the instructions that told me to send an e-mail
explaining my situation.  I waited three weeks.  No response.  I did it
again, still no response.
I then called them and got it resolved right away.
Very irritating.
I tried just subscribing to the group by sending an e-mail, but for some
reason it did not work.

Jerry Berrier

http://www.townisp.com/~jerry.berrier