From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:31:03 -0400
The problem with a 5/8 wave antenna is that it will not work well if there
isn't a good ground plane under it, and it sounded from Tom's message like
there might not be.  I think that ground independent antenna designs are
the way to go for this application.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK