Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:09:58 -0700
Hi John,
    Happily I do run Norton system works and most of the automatic
functions are activated. If I had actually backed up my system with the
Norton's ghost I probably could have restored from there but I didn't.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0
My Ham Radio Lists
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list