Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:52:24 -0700
Speaking of music--I know not ham related, but what can I say.  Anyhow, I
have direct tv and they use to have a good oldies station on 825.  It ws
all music, no talking, no commercials.  They have since done away with
these or their own channels and I think they have xm.  Only oldies they
have is a channel with a dj.  I'd rather just have music.  I would guess
it is their own service, but I was in i h o p the other day and they were
playing some really nice oldies.  Also DISH, as I recall, had a good
oldies channel, not sure if they still do or not.

And speaking of clear channel, they own over half the stations here in
Vegas.  They changed the format of the only oldies station in town and now
call it a party dance station or some such.  It really sucks.  I don't
know who did the market research on that one, but I know a lot of people
who use to listen to that station.  I didn't particularly like their
morning show, but there was a couple who moved from Kansas City a little
over a year ago.  They came to work one morning a month or so ago and were
told they nno longer have a job.  I feel sory for them, just put their
kids in school, and who knows what incentives clear channel used to get
them to move here.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr