Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ham Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:49:44 -0400
It is about 4 x 6 x 4 inches, in a padded case.

It doesn't bother me that they underwrote that.  What does bother me is
things like sneaking in comemorative coinage legislation which provides that
excess revenue be given to them by the U.S. Treasury; to the expense of
other organizations that have a similar commitment to the preservation of
Braille, i.e. NBP, APH, Braille Institute of America etc.

Steve, K8SP